Here at the Phipps Inn, we wish you the romantic Wisconsin weekend you've been needing. For your convenience, we have listed all the policies of this Hudson, Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast, so you know what to expect during your visit. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. Reservations:
A valid credit card must be used to make a reservation. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your stay 14 days prior to your arrival. Payment by check may be accepted if arrangements are made by phone at time of booking.
Cancellation policy: The Phipps Inn is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. Your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your stay 14 days prior to your arrival or at time of booking if within 14 days. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 14 days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. Please see below regarding multiple room bookings.
- We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than fourteen (14) days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation regardless of the reason. If we can rebook your room(s), a refund less a $35 service charge will be made.
- We understand that cancellations may be beyond your control. For this reason we recommend purchasing cancellation insurance for your peace of mind. You can purchase travel insurance here through iTravelInsured.
- In the event of a last minute cancellation, we are not able to issue a gift certificate for a future stay.
- A 30 day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings, multiple room bookings, and for some holidays and special events. A $50/room/night non-refundable deposit will be charged at time of reservation on all multiple room bookings with the remainder charged 30 days prior to the stay. Any rooms cancelled within 30 days of the stay will be refunded less the deposit if we are able to rebook.
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- Cancellations or changes to a reservation must be made by telephone and verbally acknowledged.
Check-in time: 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. If you require a later time, please let us know with a phone call. Early check in, if available, is by prior arrangement at least 48 hours in advance. An early check in fee may be assessed.
Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
Pets: The Phipps Inn is pet-free environment. Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet.
Rates: Room rates are based on double occupancy.
Gift Certificates: We accept Phipps Inn gift certificates as well as gift certificates issued by Inns of the Valley, Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast Association, BnBfinder, and BedandBreakfast.com. Some restrictions may apply when using a third party certificate. If you have a gift certificate and are making an on line reservation, please tell us in the "special needs" section along with the gift certificate source, number and amount. Redemption of undisclosed gift certificates may be subject to a service charge.
Dietary Needs: If you have a dietary constraints or are allergic to certain foods, please let us know when you make your reservation. We will make a reasonable attempt to accommodate your diet.
Smoking: No smoking is allowed anywhere on Phipps Inn property.
Candles: For guest safety and the protection of this historic house and its furnishings, the use of candles in guest rooms is prohibited.
Children: The Phipps Inn cannot accommodate persons under age 12.
Occupancy: Each room can accommodate a maximum of two guests. Only registered guests have the use of the property. Arrangements must be made in advance for visitors. Charges may apply.